World Bank & Impact Economy
The Delegation supports German companies as well as member companies of the German Chambers of Commerce and Industry to participate successfully in projects financed by the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).
In particular, we offer support about procurement, bidding processes, and billing questions within World Bank, IDB, and MCC financed projects. Furthermore, we organize trade missions to Washington, D.C. to provide participating companies with a better understanding of the internal processes of these organizations.
- Events with Chambers of Industry and Commerce on business opportunities for member companies within international development cooperation
- Individual consulting for companies
- Matching of company profiles with regional and sectoral projects
- Individual programs for companies at the World Bank, IDB, MCC, PAHO, OAS
- Delegation trips to Washington and to project countries
- Mediation in case of non-performing projects and payment delays